Around Becorp · Rambla: culture and leisure at its best in the center of Barcelona
Living in Becorp · Rambla rental flats means surrounding yourself with cultural plans for all tastes. The new construction homes are located in a privileged location from where you can enjoy everything Barcelona has to offer.
If two words define the magnificent offer of the city, they are culture and leisure, two pillars on which the attractiveness and entertainment of this cosmopolitan and multicultural city located on the Mediterranean coast is based.
Unparalleled cultural concentration in the city
We are facing the area with the largest cultural offer in all of Catalonia and one of the most important on the European continent. It is a small area in which the possibilities for cultural enjoyment and creation are stretched to infinite limits. This fact represents the global projection of Barcelona, with an innovative, authentic and risky personality.
- Museums (Arts Santa Mónica, Museu Marítim de Barcelona, MACBA, CCCB…) that dot the entire center and that function as artistic poles that radiate a prolific cultural wealth.
- Theaters and movie theaters (Liceu, Tantarantana, Romea, La Perla 29, Filmoteca de Catalunya, etc.) that include performing arts proposals, from the most intimate to the bombastic.
- Civic centers (Drassanes) and workshops (of musicians, ideas), to unite the activity of the neighborhood and promote creation and networking.
- Educational spaces (Universitat de Barcelona y Blanquerna, Escuela Massana -of art, design and artistic trades-, Liceu -sung and instrument studios-, Biblioteca de Catalunya, where thousands of students are concentrated, comparable only to places like Paris and Bologna.
- There are also outstanding heritage elements such as the Güell Palace, a modernist jewel applied to the world of housing.
Poker of aces to unleash your taste buds
Four safe bets, in the heart of Barcelona, for you to try exquisite dishes, from traditional options to the most alternative and exotic:
- Casa Leopoldo (c / Sant Rafael, 24): since 1929, one of the classic restaurants in Barcelona. Based on the typical gastronomy of the city, the star dish is the stewed oxtail.
- La Monroe (Pl. Salvador Seguí, 1-9): the bar at the Filmoteca de Catalunya couldn’t have another name. It is obvious that in his props there are innumerable nods to the cinema. There you can have a lunch menu, make a vermouth or enjoy an aperitif based on tapas.
- Gats (c / Xuclà, 7): on its pleasant terrace, guarded by cats on the façade, there is space from breakfast to dinner, without forgetting snacks and cocktails.
- Dos Palillos (c / Elisabets, 9): if you have an adventurous spirit, you can occupy the Asian bar located in front of the kitchen, run by Albert Raurich, cook at the El Bulli school. There he presents dishes of oriental cuisine out of the ordinary, very suggestive and delicious.
Gastronomy, theater, cinema, design, architectural heritage, museums, libraries, universities, civic and training centers, all one step away from your flat on Becorp · Rambla.