This Cookies Policy informs about the cookies or similar technologies that are installed on your device when accessing and using the web page hosted at https://www.be-corp.com/ (the “Web”) operated by CorpEdificacions, S.L. (the “Company”).
In the context of this Cookies Policy, the term “cookies” is used to refer to cookies and similar technologies, such as pixels, web beacons or fingerprinting techniques.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve, among other things, information about the number of visits and the browsing behavior of users or their devices.
Cookies are used so that web pages work, or do so in a more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
What type of cookies does this website use?
In general terms, cookies can be classified according to these criteria:
- Essential: they are strictly necessary for the Website to function and to allow you to browse the Website as requested by you. Some examples are the activation of basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Web or the customization of the presentation of the Web (for example, the language). Without these cookies, the Website may not function properly or may not function as requested by you.
- Non-essential: these are all other cookies that do not fall into the previous category and include analytical or advertising cookies. These cookies are installed on your device only after obtaining your consent.
Essential and non-essential cookies on this website can be classified according to the following criteria:
- Session: They expire at the end of the browser session (usually when the browser is closed or the device is turned off) and collect and store data while you access the Web.
- Persistent: they are stored on your device for a period longer than the browser session. The duration of persistent cookies is set by the person responsible for the cookie and can be from a few minutes to several years.
Entity that manages the cookie:
- Own: they are managed directly by the editor of the Web.
- Third parties: they are managed by editors of other web pages different from the Web and normally occurs when the Web incorporates elements from other web pages (such as images or social network plugins) or when third parties are contracted to provide services to the Company through of the Web.
- Techniques: they allow you to navigate through the Web and use the different functionalities or services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas of the Web, using security systems or storing, disclosing and/or share content.
- User preferences: they allow to remember information for you to access the Web with specific characteristics, such as the desired language to browse the Web.
- Analytics: allow us to understand how you interact with the Web by monitoring and analyzing your behavior, and for the purpose of improving the Web.
- Behavioral advertising: they allow you to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that you can be shown advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below, you will find more information about the cookies used on this website:
Techniques (essential cookies)
|_GRECAPTCHA||Needed for the captcha to work. Stores a code to prevent user identity theft.||5 months 4 weeks 1 day||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es|
Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.
|rc::a||Necesario para distinguir humanos de bots.||Persistent||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es|
|rc::b||Needed to distinguish humans from bots.||Persistent||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es|
|rc::c||google.com||Needed to distinguish humans from bots.||Persistent||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es|
|cookiefirst-id||be-corp||This cookie contains your unique ID so that CookieFirst can identify unique visitors to this website.||11 months 3 weeks 5 days|
User preferences (essential cookies)
|Be-corp||This cookie name is associated with a multilingual WordPress plugin from WPML. Stores a language value for the website. When the cookie is set in response to a user action or request, and as long as it has a short lifespan, it can be treated as strictly necessary.||1 day to 27 seconds|
|cookiefirst-consent||app.cookiefirst||This cookie saves your cookie preferences for this website. You can easily change them or withdraw your consent.||11 months 3 weeks 5 days|
Analytics (non-essential cookies)
|_gid||Be-corp||Registers a unique ID for a website visitor, tracks how the visitor uses the website. The data is used for statistics.||1 day 27 seconds|
|_gat_*****||Be-corp||Set by Google Analytics to control request rate.||1 minute|
|_ga||Be-corp||Registers a unique ID for a website visitor, tracks how the visitor uses the website. The data is used for statistics.||2 years 27 seconds|
|YSC||Youtube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has watched.||Session||https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=ES&template=terms&hl=es|
|Youtube||This cookie allows YouTube to verify bandwidth usage.||5 months 4 weeks 1 day||https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=ES&template=terms&hl=es|
|Be-corp.com||Analytical purposes to see promotions of interest to users.||Session|
Advertising (non-essential cookies)
|fr||Cookie set by Facebook. The information collected is used in their advertising products, for example, real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||3 months||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation/|
|_fbp||Be-corp||Facebook uses this cookie for advertising purposes and for conversion tracking.||3 months 28 seconds|
|–||This cookie is set by Facebook and may be used for conversion tracking and advertising purposes.||Session||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation/|
How to disable or delete cookies?
Information on how to manage or disable cookies in the main browsers is provided below: Additionally, you can enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your device through your browser settings. We inform you that the deactivation of essential cookies may affect the proper functioning of the Web.
- Google Chrome, click here.
- Firefox, click here.
- Internet Explorer, click here.
- Microsoft Edge, click here.
- Safari, click here.
We remind you of the importance of accessing the latest updated support information for these browsers to know how you can manage and delete cookies. In case you use any other browser, please visit the corresponding browser settings.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all web pages, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Modification of the Cookies Policy
The Company may totally or partially modify this Cookies Policy if required by applicable law or in order to adjust it to the cookies actually used on the Web.