1. Who is the controller of your data?
The controller of your data is the company BCN HOUSING PLACE, S.L., with contact address at Ptge. Méndez Vigo, 1 bis – 08009 Barcelona (Spain) (hereinafter “BeCorp“).
2. Why does BeCorp use your personal data?
Depending on which forms or mechanisms provided at www.be-corp.com have been used to provide personal data, BeCorp uses said data:
- to provide you, by email, with newsletters about the company’s products, services and activities,
- to deal with requests for information, suggestions and/or inquiries, and to respond to requests for information about specific property developments,
- to manage its participation in the company’s staff selection processes, and
- to manage the rental of the property that you have shown interest in and to carry out the viability study regarding your financial status, and, where appropriate, manage the subsequent rental relationship.
3. What is the legal basis for BeCorp to use your personal data?
The legal grounds that permit BeCorp to process your personal data are:
- the performance of the contractual relationship from when you begin the property rental process, and
- the consent that you have granted in other situations for your personal data to be used, by completing and sending the forms provided on the website or by contacting BeCorp.
4. How long will BeCorp keep your personal data?
Unless you have exercised your right of objection to receiving newsletters or to receiving information about property developments, in which case minimum personal data will be kept to identify that you do not wish to continue receiving said information from BeCorp, your personal data will be retained, once the purposes for which they were obtained no longer exist, until the time limits for any liabilities that might arise from the processing of your data have passed and for the periods required to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
5. Who will BeCorp share your personal data with?
If you register for BeCorp newsletters, your personal data may be accessed by The Rocket Science Group LLC (d/b/a Mailchimp), a company that is established in the United States of America and that certifies its compliance with the Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active).
BeCorp does not share your personal data with other third parties, except when necessary to comply with a legal requirement.
6. How has BeCorp obtained your personal data and what categories of data are subject to processing?
If you have not provided your personal data to BeCorp directly, they will have been supplied to BeCorp by the holder of the rental contract that has started the property rental process.
In that case, BeCorp has access, because you are the co-holder of the rental contract, to your identification data including, among other information, your name, surname(s), identity card/passport number, email address and telephone number, as well as data about your financial status (including a copy of your employment contract, pension certificate, a copy of the receipts of your last three salary payments and tax declaration form No. 100 from the Spanish Tax Agency).
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
|Access||You can request confirmation of whether your personal data are being processed and, if so, access your personal data included in BeCorp files.|
|Rectification||You can request the rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.|
|Erasure||You can request the deletion of your personal data.|
|Objection||You can ask for your personal data not to be processed in certain circumstances.|
|Portability||You can ask for the personal data you have provided to BeCorp to be sent to you in an electronic file, and you can disclose them to other third parties.|
|Restriction of processing||You can ask for the processing of your personal data to be restricted when:|
|Withdrawal of consent||You can withdraw your consent without this affecting the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.|
You can exercise, whenever applicable, your data protection rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating “Web BeCorp” in the subject of the email. For these purposes, BeCorp may request a copy of your identity card (DNI)/valid passport or any other valid document that accredits your identity.
In any case, you may exercise your right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or any other competent data protection authority.
Date of creation: [MAY] 
Date of 1st update: November 2019